If you’re looking for a low budget sports watch to track your triathlon training, then you’re at the right place.
Best Triathlon Watches-Budget Pick:
Listed below are top 3 budget-friendly triathlon watches:
1.Timex Iron Classic 30:
If you’re looking for an affordable yet top-notch triathlon watches, then look no further than the Timex Ironman Classic. At a very affordable entry-level price, it still delivers several features that will be of great help during triathlons. It is affordable, well-made, and reliable.
- Extensive 30-lap memory, which gives you more than enough space to store data regarding your performance.
- Water-resistant and shock-resistant.
- Battery life can last up to a full decade.
- Extremely affordable.
- It doesnot connect to apps.
- It doesnot feature heart rate monitors.
2.Garmin Vivoactive 3:
Garmin Vivoactive 3 is another option if you’re looking for a budget-friendly sports watch. Not only is it affordable, but it is also incredibly easy to use.
- Comes ready with Garmin Pay App.
- Well-made fitness watch.
- Fully customized apps and face wash.
- It has fifteen pre-installed programs for a variety of sports such as: running, biking, and swimming.
- It comes with the Optical heart rate monitor program.
- It does not support open water swim tracking.
- It does not have a triathlon mode.
- Not all credit cards can link to the Garmin Pay app.
3.Garmin Forerunner 735XT:
Garmin Forerunner 735XT offers the best value for money with its budget-friendly price tag and an impressive array of features. For more Best Budget Triathlon read linked article.
- It offers impressive versatility with the Tri-bundle version.
- It is lightweight and compact.
- Solid construction.
- Reliable tracking capabilities.
- GPS supportive.
- It supports Open water swim tracking.
- It offers triathlon mode.
- Battery life is short.